Thursday, September 3, 2009

Why, oh why, must my computer do this to me?

So get home from Miss Suzie's and flop on the computer chair exhausted. Lazily, wake up the computer and what do you know I have Internet explore trying to clone it self 158 times why I'm desperately trying to stop the invasion. Grace Sapp's blog is now attempting to clone it self and destroy my computer!?!?! Ahhhh, I panic and start try ctrl-alt-del no luck there's so many tabs my CPU is over loaded and just when I'm about to think that maybe it done for with a virus. Click....... all of them disappear! Whew, that was close. Levi

2 comments:

  1. Err, uhh, errr..

    You probably still have a virus.. Just sayin'..

    If rap music starts playing, you have the same virus as me.. I would suggest not entering any passwords, lol..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Levi.

    You haven't posted...in like three weeks.

    O.o

    You should fix that :)

    ReplyDelete