Monday, October 26, 2009

My life, My poem.

I shouldn't have changed passwords..... Oh well. What your last song or album that you listen too? I'm am now listing to " The best of the most relaxing classical music in the universe"! Go to amazon and get it! It's free! ( I know nice title but hey it was free. ) If you don't fall asleep on the first song, your sure to go asleep on the second! Not the best pre-game music on less your getting pumped up for the Act!

Just finish a Baseball State tournament... placed second. Got schooled in the championship game. It was humiliating..... 9-1, oh well.
Leg are running
Ears are listing
Vaguely they guess
In vain they imagine
A wolf howls
The old lady crackles
Hear, Oh readers
A boy from the Midwest
Narrate his Quest

Like it? The classical music seems to be helping all ready! That might be a good science experiment! My reader, will you help me in my quest for knowledge? Will you contribute to the greater good? Will you leave your mark on all mankind? You my reader wants to do this. Grab an hours worth of classical music a play it on your speakers while doing your least favorite subject. Then the next day do the same thing while listing to "Owl city" (Yes I know, the happy emo guy). Did you notice a significant amount of more diligence, concentration, and grades while listing to classical music? See If you notice the oppite happening when your listing to Owl city. Please post your results.

Comedy moment of the Week:
Place: Edmond
Location: Baseball complex
Time: 6:15 CST
After squezing out a victory, we were walking to the concession stand/ bath room. Two little boys who are double scootering ran over me while I was legally walking on public side walk. They ran off.... walking back the same two kids tried to create a head on collision, I nimbly avoided them and asked them to stop. They just said, " Get a life".

Filia et filius semper habet avarus in satio, Levi

3 comments:

  1. You know what? This is extremely funny.

    The last two math lessons I've done I've been listening to Owl City. And I only missed one on both of them :P

    Agree to disagree? Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHEM. the Owl City dud is considered EMO?! This, I cannot believe. Lol. Hi Levi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job. You finally posted!

    Nice poem...lols ;)

    ReplyDelete