Saturday, June 13, 2009

Hello! If I had something besides sitting in bed, reading, reading more on the computer. I would have post sooner. We'll I guess one kinda cool thing happened! Or hopefully will happened. After my first fail attempt to camouflage my air soft gun. I going to try again! But sadly I don't know which design/colors looks the coolest so I'm going to take to before pics, and then post so pics of other people and you guys pic which one of there guns paint job you like best! Also, I've got to build a trelace for climbing flowers.......It looks very very difficult to build.....I'll post some pics of how it turned out! Working out.......Some people hate it, Some people love it, and other are just to lazy to try so there in the middle. So I said, "lets see if I can do a full 45 minute dumbbell/free weight workout routine and then immediately jump up and and run three mile in the heat of three aclock!!! We'll beside being sore and aching all over it was a great Idea! It gives you a sense of accomplishment and its a good work out!!! We'll, we got a really awesome boat for the summer! Woot! I can't wait to get on it! This post it getting to long, its kinda scaring me that I'm writing it.....We'll lei'chiam!

2 comments:

  1. I can't lift weights for 45 minutes. I die after about 2. But hey! 3 mile runs are awesome!

    Have fun on your really awesome boat! It really is awesome :). Believe me. I know. Oh, try wakeboarding. It's really fun...the hardest part is getting up, but just remember to lean back and then lean forward once you start pulling up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, thats okay its acuattally not much that your missing out on. lol Ya, your boat I must say is flat out sweet! Ya, I would expect you know. Okay even thou I failed at skiing I'll try it. =) Okay, I'll give thous a shot but I still fail haha. Leviathan

    ReplyDelete