Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Weeding!

The amazing ( drum roll please ) Straw Flower!!!

OK, I know that was thrilling! It was pretty cool at the time! =) Okay, So even thou Molly doesn't follow my blog-HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!-. We'll as you can probably tell I haven't been doing a whole lot... Who wants to read about me weeding a garden? Nobody!?!? My fingers are raw from weeding.....=( Here my progress, well I can't post pic because my camera is charging for the "Great Camera War" not sure how it will work but I post pics after today! There's a really annoying weed that no matter how hard you dig/pull it never comes up!?!?! It makes me very very angery =/. I'm thinking about bringing the chain saw out and maybe I'll get the mini bull dozer! That weed will feel my wrath! thou's things really bother me..... It has no purpose in life but to drive me crazy! OK, See ya later! Leviathan!

3 comments:

  1. Nice video! I especially like the girl in the background :P Really adds to the whole effect.

    Oooo, I'm sorry. So So SO SO sorry about your weeding problems. Can you tell how much I care? Good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice video! I especially like the hand!

    Woah...just realize I almost exactly copied what Kaley said. Didn't plan that!

    The camera war failed to succeed, but we shall bring it back with a vengance (and new rules)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, that's funny :) Great minds think alike! Or..simple minds think...similarly? I forgot the quote. Never mind :)

    ReplyDelete