Thursday, June 25, 2009

Jelly beans..... YUCK!?!?! Come on, who wants to kill you friends mouth with the harry potter jelly beans that taste like rotten eggs, skunk spray, moldy cheese? And they say 50% chance? It's a lie I tell you, A LIE!?!? I got 4/4 of thous horrible torturous beans of doom. I don't want to see one more of thou's multia colored taste bud terminators again. Okay well enough with the jelly belly rant.... Wow is it hot.... Like 104 heat index? talk about global warming....Hey, wow look it's really close to the forth of July! (and camp for that matter) I have'nt been looking at the calander lately... So todays poll..... what is your favorite thing to do on the forth? I like it because you don't have to make cards and presents! And well yes I do kinda like fireworks.....well over and out. Leviathan (Sry, If anything is misspelled, I think spell check got tired of me =))

1 comment:

  1. So, when were you eating harry potter jelly beans? And why eat them? Stick with the normal ones, bud :)

    Well, for the FOURTH of July, I like sitting outside, watching the stars and the fireworks with my friends/family. I don't about the forth of July, though...

    ReplyDelete